Instructions for creating a custom label
Here is the order you should follow to create your label, but watching our 4 minute instructional video below will tell you the most:
- 1st, add your image, cropped however you want it to look (maximum 3,000 px width and height), by clicking the Add button, then “Add your own image.” Resize the image within the pink lines.
- 2nd, add any graphics you’d like to include by clicking “Choose from designs.” These include fun text frames.
- 3rd, add your text by clicking “Add own text.” Create a new text box for each size or font variation you want to add.
- If you add your visuals out of order, that’s ok, just click “Manage Layers,” then drag your layers into the right order. (Grab the layer by clicking this symbol and dragging it up or down.)
- 4th, add the Jackie’s Java Logo, found in the “Choose from designs” menu. This is totally optional, but it will let your customers know that you’re handing out fresh, locally roasted Jackie’s Java coffee.
- Finally, click on the Actions button and select “Download PDF.” This button is in the dark blue bar at the top of your design preview. The PDF is a record of the design you created. Then scroll down, make your selections, and add your product to the cart.
Scroll down to the bottom of this page for a link to create your custom label!
The label designer will open in a new window or tab, so you can come back to these instructions if needed.
Small (1.75 oz.) bags with custom labels:
Large (12 oz.) bags with custom labels:
|» Click here to customize a Small bag, filled with your choice of these Standard blends [$3.25/bag]
||» Click here to customize a Large bag, filled with your choice of these Standard blends [$13/bag]